Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00aed3b/crashtestgobbos/ctgforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00aed3b/crashtestgobbos/ctgforum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Die Crash-Test-Gobbos • Thema anzeigen - Warhammer Top 100

Die Crash-Test-Gobbos

Das Forum des Tabletopclubs "die Crash-Test-Gobbos"
Aktuelle Zeit: 21.10.2018, 17:42

Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 49 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Warhammer Top 100
BeitragVerfasst: 22.11.2006, 14:56 
Obaversuchsleita

Voten, Leute, voten, damit wir nicht ganz abstürzen.

CU
Danny

Diesen Beitrag melden
BeitragVerfasst: 15.06.2018, 07:12 
All hail the Erie Canal

THE WAY WEST became a lot easier for 19th century Americans thanks Coach Outlet Online Store to the canal they started to build 200 years ago this past Tuesday. so much easier, Coach factory outlet website in fact, that people are STILL singing its praises. Our Sunday Morning Cover Story is reported by Richard Schlesinger:

Even though the Erie Canal quite literally helped shape this nation, this is what so many people think of first when the canal comes up in conversation:

Fifteen years on the Erie Canal except for the fact that mules did indeed drag boats along the Erie Canal from Albany to Buffalo, even singer and historian Dave Ruch will tell you the song actually has Coach.com very little to do with it.

Was it ever actually sung on the Erie Canal? "Turns out, it's a 20th century song," Ruch said.

"Thomas S. Allen, he comes to Rochester, New York around 1910, sees the canal for the first time, hears the phrase 'low bridge,' and he ends up composing the song. It's the only canal song he wrote. Not only was coach factory store online he not a canal man, but no one ever sang the song, at least on the 19th century canal."

The canal, which coach outlet online turned 200 years old last Tuesday, was championed by a man who was as stubborn as a mule: Dewitt Clinton, a mayor of New York City who became governor of the state. He spent 10 years fighting to sell this project to a deeply skeptical public. "It was not an easy sell," said Brad Utter, a New York State Historian.

The History Center of the Niagara County Historical Society

Presidents Jefferson and Madison refused to Coach Factory Outlet Store help fund the canal, so Clinton had to raise the $7 million needed Coach Outlet Store Online to build it.

Some people thought it was a great idea. "But not with my money," said Utter. "You're a little crazy, because you're trying to go through swamps and virgin forests, and there's no labor, there's no machinery to do that kind of thing. This is all new!"

It was a gargantuan undertaking for a nation just 41 years old. The canal would be dug by hand, every inch of it 40 feet wide, 4 feet deep for 363 miles. Eighty coach factory outlet online login three locks would have to be built.

But Clinton kept at it financed the project with some state money and by selling bonds and construction began coach factory online sale July 4, 1817.

It was completed in just eight years in advance and under budget.

The History Center of the Niagara County Historical Society

A trip that could have taken six weeks before the canal now took less than one week, and coach outlet store online cost one tenth of an overland trip. So as soon as it opened, the canal was overwhelmed with traffic, and it paid for itself with tolls in just 10 years. "Boats would be packed up on both sides of the banks. And of cheap coach purses course while they were lined up, waiting to go through, they would spend their time and money in town here. And that added to the population here in Lockport."

Population grew in towns official coach outlet online all along the canal. Mayor Lovely Warren traces the beginnings of her city to the canal.

"The Erie Canal was the foundation of coach factory outlet Rochester," Mayor Warren said. "It was the foundation of our official coach factory outlet online industry. We were a flour mill city, and that's the way that Rochester first started to build itself up. Population started to grow once the Erie Canal came into fruition."

"View on the Erie Canal" (1830 32) by John William Hill.

But the canal also accelerated the western expansion of the nation. People and commerce were able to reach and develop what would become the American Midwest. A region that was isolated and landlocked was now connected, via the canal and the Hudson River, down to New York coach outlet store online City and the world.

Within just a year or two, Utter said, there were calls to make the Erie Canal even bigger.

And they did. By 1862 the canal was almost twice as wide and twice as deep. People, goods and ideas flowed 24 hours a day in both directions.

"The impact that the Internet has had on our culture and our society is very similar to the impact that the canal had sharing ideas, making things faster," said Utter.

The canal was also a link in the Underground Railroad: "Frederick Douglass would bring coach outlet sale slaves here and actually lead them to freedom," said Mayor Warren.

The first women's rights convention was held in Seneca Falls, a canal town; and Joseph Smith click here started the Mormon religion in Palmyra, along the shores of the canal.

But the progress and prosperity was not shared by all. The canal was dug right through traditional Native American land, displacing many who lived there, to make way for the commerce that grew steadily for decades. until the next great advance: railroads.

"The Iron Horse was there to coach factory website compete," said Utter. "The canal was more efficient; you coach handbags outlet could pull more with less energy, and it's cheaper. But the railroad was fast."

The railroad took passenger traffic first, leaving the canal boats to coach factory outlet online haul mostly freight. But by the 1950s, most of the freight traffic was gone, too.

Today most of the boats John McKee puts through the locks are pleasure craft. The gates are operated by motors that are a century old.

Diesen Beitrag melden

BeitragVerfasst: 29.06.2018, 07:31 
An Old Fashioned Bogie Kart

About: Hi I like to have a go coach factory outlet online at anything Coach Factory Outlet Store that interesting, from CNC to toy making, recently I have been dismantling coach factory outlet an old Cybot to link click here to Arduino using Scratch for Arduino as the initial language. This not only gives you fun in making it but also extra life for parts of bikes that would otherwise be on the scrap heap.

This is an entry into the Wheels competition if you like coach handbags outlet please voteStep 1: Parts List

For this my parts list is all recycling materials (with the exception of the bolts and eyes)

The wheels from two frog bikes (one my sons' the other 2.00 from a car boot sale) 11 cm Tongue and Groove floor boards (left overs from replacing a floor cut to 60 cm lengths plus some odd peices 10 cm by 4 cm left from a garden fence you will need 1 bit 125 cm long and two bits 55 cm long Side styling anything to hand this is not just decoration it helps protect fingers from the wheels I used an old living room chair we no longer needed. Steel 2 pieces 50 cm by 4 cm and 5 mm thick 55 cm length 4 cm by 2.5 cm scrap 11 coach bolts 2 eye bolts length of ropePlease note that although I have give some sizes they are not really important if you make one of these then use your child and scale the cart from there on (add a little for growth this is a toy that will last a long time years not weeks)Step 2: Axle's

Star by stripping the wheels from both bikes and remove the axles (make sure you don't lose the bearings.). Also remove any cogs from the rear wheels official coach factory outlet online they will coach factory online sale not be needed for this project.

You will be left with 4 axles clean cheap coach purses them up and pair them this Coach factory outlet website is important as you Coach.com want to have similar wheels at the front and rear. If you look at the axles and the nuts you will note that two will be thinner than the others, these are coach outlet online from the front wheels of the bike I used those for the front wheels of the cart.

The axles of the cart are made by welding the bike axles to a piece of steel now I can not weld so coach factory website for this part I took the studs to a local garage who did the welding then charged me and gave the money I handed over coach factory outlet online login straight to my son (nice people). (repeat this for the other 55 cm beam which will be the front axle).

Clamp the axle with the rear bike wheels to the coach outlet sale first 55 cm beam and then to clamp the 125 cm beam into its notch allow it to over hang at the rear by approximately 15 cm then drill a series of holes along its length to tak the coach bolts used to hold it together.

Repeat this clamping and drilling process coach outlet store online for the front axle then use a long coach bolt and two large washers Coach Outlet Store Online to attach the front axle for all bolts I used locking nuts, but also applied thread lock as well.

The rear needs 5 holes the front only three. on the front put the other two holes close to, but missing the weld at the wheels the use the eye bolts with large washers front and rear this is where you will be attaching the ropeStep 4: The Body

Cut some scrap T to pack up the space from the rear axle to coach factory store online the top of official coach outlet online the long beam on both sides. and cut some extra as well

The extra is used to form a cross beam support for the front of the seat (see the last picture) basically use the scrap spacers and a length of the T to sandwich it over the 125 cm beam. I also used the added 4 cm bean as a strengthener under the cart.

When you are ready clamp it all together and start putting the bolts in (use your children as counter weights if needed.

For the steering I had one of my children sit on the cart and hold her arms out, I then ran a length of rope from one eye to on the front axle to the other while she held onto it. Then tied the rope off at a comfortable length.

This was to be the end of the cart, but I realized that the kids would at some point put their hands down to hold onto the sides with the potential for them to get trapped in the wheels so I used the sides from and old chair to give the cart some stylish and functional sides.

A further improvement was added once they started to use the Bogie and I found out that more often than not I was to be the motor (either pushing or pulling). This addition was a screw coach outlet store online eye at the rear into the overhang of the 125 cm beam. I then used and old curtain pole fitted with another eye as a push rod making it easy to both push the cart as well as stop it and Coach Outlet Online Store also easing the pain on my back.

Diesen Beitrag melden

BeitragVerfasst: 28.09.2018, 07:06 
coach outlet online is not shy from making errors in their production or produce more than usual. coach outlet store online designer handbags are one of the most sellable brands in the world so to be seen with a coach factory outlet online login between your arms, in your hand or by your side can make you look like a million dollars.If you are looking for that china wholesale jerseys, you can certainly get them at discounted prices as well hence the term coach factory outlet website.coach outlet online store or not, coach factory online sale is a fashionable and popular discount nfl jerseys and you won't go wrong carrying coach factory store online. There are many websites that offer discounted coach factory website and do visit the one mentioned at the end of this article.coach bags factory outlet has introduced their coach factory outlet store which house an incredible inventory of cheap nfl jerseys, cheap jerseys and super popular cheap jerseys from china.Because of this, visiting a wholesale jerseys can deliver you a discounted cheap nfl jerseys from china at a significantly lower price.china jerseys is one of the finest quality brands in the nfl jerseys china market, with super stylish wholesale nfl jerseys being the hallmark of their label.Discounted cheap authentic nfl jerseys do exist and a cheap jerseys online outlook store is the best place to look. Usually run by cheap authentic jerseys themselves, these stores sell cheap sports jerseys and other cheap wholesale jerseys at a cheaper price by stocking collections from previous seasons.

Zuletzt als neu markiert von Anonymous am 28.09.2018, 07:06.

Diesen Beitrag melden

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 49 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4
Schnellantwort

Alle Zeiten sind UTC